Tips for take care your Apartment : Month apartment maintainance
In the previous article, Ecoforent has summarized tips for your apartment weekly. This article will help you have more ways to take care for your apartment monthly.
Let’s take a look some tips for taking better your home by follow to checklist :
These are the projects we all know we should do regularly but often don’t get to. Just pick an afternoon, and go for it!
- Clean the range hood and filter. This is one of those areas that we often forget about, but if you don’t take care of it on a regular basis, it will become unmanageably greasy and dirty over time.
- Clean the furnace filter, and replace it if needed. This will help your furnace run efficiently
- Polish wood furniture, dust light fixtures and wipe down baseboards.
If you are looking for an apartment in Hai Chau, Da Nang. Let find it at here
- Check your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to make sure they’re functioning and don’t need new batteries. If you have a fire extinguisher, make sure it’s fully charged.
- Visually inspect the outside of your home for problems or issues, such as loose shingles, damaged siding, insect nests, or overgrown trees or shrubbery. Make a note to correct the problems!
Here are some tips to make your apartment cool and last longer. If you need more information on apartment rentals. If you want to find an apartment, Let’s contact with us at here